The home features 5 bedrooms and a study on opposite wings. There are 2 large living areas that offer plenty of flexibility and ample accommodation. The kitchen is a real highlight, with high-quality appliances and a butler’s cupboard. It is perfectly complemented by imported American Oak flooring. The 3 superbly appointed bathrooms reflect the care and attention to detail that went into the construction of this superlative home.
Optimising a sweeping corner site, this warm embracing home lies in a lovely sunny spot at the top of the Whitford cul-de-sac. It is centrally located for the Rototuna lifestyle. There are many local amenities and schools nearby. You can feel the home’s welcoming atmosphere from the moment you enter the front door. A new Bosch dishwasher has recently been installed in the kitchen, which also features a double set of pantries, a wall oven, a dine-at island with excellent lighting, and a convivial link with the sheltered alfresco.
After previous roles as a dairy farmer and cartage contractor he came into the real estate industry in 1980. Wayne enjoyed selling real estate in Howick and the surrounding area but a career in the aEURoefourth estateaEUR beckoned him and he went to work for the New Zealand Herald in their advertising department. Wayne held a variety of positions and for 12 of his 18 years at the Herald was closely involved in real Like many other businesses in New Zealand, we may rely on third party suppliers to provide specialised services such as web hosting, cloud computing technology and data storage services. It is impossible to do so.
Your salesperson will take you through the appraisal and comparisons step by step to give you a good understanding of the current market. This property is unique and located on a 2.5-hectare lifestyle block. It includes a separate shed, parking options for a large boat or mobile home, as well as an electric gate that keeps it away from the road. Four years earlier I had moved to Whitford after living for many years in Howick.
- He began his career as a cartage contractor and dairy farmer before moving into real estate in 1980.
- If personal information is provided to these suppliers in order for them to perform the agreed tasks, we will make every effort to ensure that these suppliers handle the personal information in accordance with the Act and the APPs.
- He was a member of the Real Estate Exam Centre in Milford, and Massey University, Albany. He also trained hundreds through corporate and office seminars.
- Local children scooter to Te Totara Primary and also bike to Rototuna’s new High Schools.
- The team is made up of respected locals who know the market and the people, and who have been selling mid-high end rural and lifestyle properties for a long time.
The well-appointed home is framed by private, landscaped gardens replete with berries and fruit trees. Local children can ride their scooters to Te Totara Primary School and bike to Rototuna High Schools. Frequent commuters will appreciate the proximity to main transport routes. If you are looking for a home in a highly convenient location your search stops here ! ! This delightful free standing two level townhouse is nestled up a private driveway and is just waiting to be discovered. The spacious open plan living on the ground floor encompasses the kitchen, dining and living areas.